TRENDnet’s Gigabit Web Smart PoE+ Switch series offers advanced L2+ features with enhanced traffic management controls to meet the evolving demands of SMB networks. This rack mountable IPv6-ready managed switch comes with an intuitive web-based interface. Advanced managed switch features include LACP to increase bandwidth between switches by grouping ports together, VLANs for segmenting and isolating virtual LAN groups, QoS for traffic prioritization, port bandwidth controls, and SNMP monitoring, making this a powerful solution for any SMB network. Improve voice performance by isolating and prioritizing VoIP traffic from normal data traffic with an easy-to-use voice VLAN feature.
Easily manage and configure TRENDnet’s Web Smart PoE+ Managed Switch Series remotely by updating switches to the latest firmware for access to TRENDnet Hive. TRENDnet Hive is a network cloud manager that reduces management time and cost. No additional hardware, server, or personal cloud is required with TRENDnet’s reliable cloud service.
- 8 x Gigabit PoE+ ports
- 2 x SFP slots
- 130W PoE power budget
- Easy-to-use web-based management interface
- PoE alive check automatically attempts to recover an unresponsive PoE device connected
- Remote cloud management with TRENDnet Hive (Additional fee applies)
- Supports IPv6, LACP, VLAN, QoS, and IGMP/MLD Snooping
- IPv4/IPv6 Static Routing support
- Bandwidth control per port
- Private, Multicast, and Voice VLAN support
- IEEE 802.1p QoS with queue scheduling support
- 20Gbps switching capacity