TRENDnet's Industrial Gigabit PoE+ DIN-Rail Switches provide network connectivity in rugged environments, while saving you on installation costs and setup time using Power over Ethernet technology. The Industrial Gigabit PoE+ DIN-Rail Switches each feature a rugged IP30 rated metal enclosure, designed to withstand a high degree of vibration and shock, while operating in both high and low temperatures for industrial environments within -40° – 75° C (-40° – 167° F). Our hardened industrial PoE+ switch models feature copper Gigabit PoE+ ports for high-speed device connections, and SFP slots that support 1000Base-FX modules for long distance fiber networking applications.
Installers and integrators can save on equipment costs and reduce installation time with TRENDnet's Industrial Gigabit PoE+ DIN-Rail Switches by delivering up to 30W per port of PoE power and data over existing Ethernet cables. With PoE technology inside these industrial PoE+ switches, users will only need one set of cables to deliver both data and power. Network PoE devices to this hardened industrial PoE+ switch, such as high-power wireless access points, IP cameras, VoIP phone systems, IPTV decoders, access controls, and more.
- 14 x Gigabit PoE+ ports
- 2 x Gigabit SFP slots
- 240W PoE power budget
- 32Gbps switching capacity
- Hardened IP30 rated metal switch
- Includes DIN-Rail mount and wall mount brackets
- Wide operating temperature range of -40° – 75°C (-40° – 167°F)
- Multiple inputs provide redundant power with overload current protection
- Alarm output triggered by power failure
- Power supply sold separately (model: TI-S48048)