TRENDnet’s high-performance AX1800 Dual Band WiFi 6 PoE+ Access Point, model TEW-921DAP, features two concurrent WiFi bands to maximize device networking speeds with the latest WiFi 6 technology. The two separate high-speed WiFi 6 bands provide speeds up to 1201Mbps on the 5GHz band, and 567Mbps on the 2.4GHz band. Faster speeds are possible on this WiFi 6 access point with 1024-QAM, OFDMA, and MU-MIMO technologies.
This WiFi 6 access point supports innovative networking technology that improves coverage, speed, and capacity. The increase of QAM to 1024-QAM allows data to flow through a much wider ‘pipe’ than previous WiFi technologies. With OFDMA (Orthogonal Frequency-Division Multiple Access), the number of clients that can be connected to this WiFi 6 access point increases. OFDMA efficiently manages traffic in congested areas by separating channel frequencies into different subcarriers. MU-MIMO technology processes multiple data streams simultaneously, increasing real-time WiFi performance on the WiFi 6 AP when multiple devices access the network.
The TEW-921DAP WiFi 6 access point features advanced access control, QoS, traffic management, band steering, and captive portal support. The low-profile housing design seamlessly blends into most environments, with a convenient wall / ceiling mounting plate included. For application flexibility, the TEW-921DAP supports Access Point (AP), Client Bridge, Wireless Distribution System Access Point (WDS AP), WDS Bridge, WDS Station, and Repeater modes.
- High-performance AX1800 PoE+ WiFi 6 access point
- OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology boosts performance in a busy environment
- Two concurrent WiFi bands maximize device networking speeds
- AX1800 Dual Band: 1201Mbps (5GHz) + 567Mbps (2.4GHz) bands
- Access Point, Client Bridge, WDS AP, WDS Bridge, WDS Station, and Repeater modes
- Supports up to WPA3 encryption
- 1 x Gigabit PoE+ LAN port
- Captive portal for hotspot applications
- Low-profile housing blends into most environments
- Includes wall / ceiling mounting plate