TRENDnet's Fiber Stripping Tool, model TC-FST, is specifically designed for stripping fiber optic cabling. Our fiber stripping tool can be used to strip a fiber cable's outer jacket, loose tube, buffer insulation and acrylate coating. It is made of heavy duty carbon steel and features an ergonomic rubberized grip for better control.
- Strips outer jacket from 2.0 – 2.4mm fiber & 2.8 – 3.0mm fiber
- Strips loose tube fiber from 2.0 – 3.0mm
- Strips acrylate coating from 250µm fiber cable
- Strips 900µm buffer insulation without removing acrylate coating
- Ergonomic rubberized grip for better control
- Lockable handle for safe storage