TRENDnet's Gigabit PoE Splitter, model TPE-104GS, networks a non-PoE device in a remote location using a PoE network connection. The TPE-104GS splits a Gigabit PoE connection into separate power and Gigabit data sources. A convenient dip-switch adjusts output power to 5V, 9V, or 12V in order to match non-PoE device power requirements. The included combination 2.0 and 2.5mm jumper cable provides greater device compatibility.
- Power a non-PoE device up to 100 meters (328 ft.) away
- Splits a gigabit PoE signal into separate power and gigabit data sources
- Adjustable voltage output supports 5V, 9V, or 12V devices
- Use this compact device with PoE switches or injectors
- Save on installation and equipment cost
- Full Duplex Gigabit speeds
- IEEE 802.3af PoE compatible