TRENDnet's 1000BASE-T to SFP Fiber Media Converter, model TFC-1000MGA, is a reliable Plug-and-Play SFP-to-Ethernet converter in a compact form factor. This versatile SFP media converter supports both Multi-Mode and Single-Mode fiber SFP modules for transmission distances of up to 120km (74.56 mi.).
The SFP slot and Gigabit Ethernet port both support 100Mbps and 1000Mbps transmission speeds. Diagnostic LEDs on the front of the converter convey device status. Our TFC-110 and TFC-1000 series fiber converters can be installed as standalone units, or they can be used with TRENDnet's expandable 16-Bay Fiber Converter Chassis System (model TFC-1600).
- 1 x 100/1000BASE-T RJ-45 port
- 1 x 100/1000BASE-SX/LX SFP slot
- LLCF support (Link Loss Carry Forward)
- SFP slot accommodates multi-mode or single-mode modules
- Functions as a standalone converter or with the TFC-1600 fiber chassis
- Auto-MDIX 1000BASE-T RJ-45 port supports full-duplex mode