TRENDnet's Network Cable Tester, model TC-NT2, is a comprehensive cable tester for network professionals. It accurately checks pin configurations for Ethernet cables, USB cables, BNC cables, and patch panel ports. The TC-NT2 identifies proper, severed, short circuit, and cross connected pins for cable distances of up to 300 meters (984 ft.). All components fit into a handy travel case.
- Comprehensive cable tester for network professionals
- Tests Ethernet, USB, and BNC cables
- Accurately test pin configurations for cable lengths up to 300 meters (984 ft.)
- Identifies severed, short circuit, and cross connected pins
- Continuous scan and manual scan modes
- Includes BNC to Ethernet converters
- Handy travel case