TRENDnet's Shielded Cat6A Keystone Jack – 6-Pack, model TC-K06C6A includes six Cat6A shielded keystone jacks for use with TRENDnet's TC-KP24S blank shielded keystone patch panel. These metal keystone jacks are designed for gigabit and 10G copper Ethernet network applications. Each shielded keystone jack is designed for use with Cat6A shielded cabling, which eliminates EMI and crosstalk ensuring peak performance and data integrity. These shielded Cat6A keystone jacks feature a convenient tool-less design with T568A and T568B color-coded labeling for easy cable termination.
- 6-pack of Cat6A tool-less keystone jacks
- 180° angle termination design
- Cat6A for steady connection to copper Gigabit & 10G switches
- Compatible with Cat5e, Cat6 and Cat6A cabling
- Color-coded labeling for T568A and T568B wiring schemes
- Gold-plated contacts for improve conductivity and corrosion resistance
- Use with TC-KP24S or TC-KP48S shielded blank keystone patch panel (sold separately)