TRENDnet's USB-C 3.1 to 5GBASE-T Ethernet Adapter, model TUC-ET5G, is equipped with a 5GBASE-T RJ-45 port that provides higher gigabit speeds capable of up to 5Gbps over existing Cat5e or better cabling. This USB-C 5G ethernet adapter features a USB-C 3.1 interface that easily connects a USB-C enabled notebook to a high-speed 5GBASE-T network. The low-profile compact design is ideal for on-the-go professionals.
- IEEE 802.3bz 2.5/5GBASE-T compliant
- USB-C 3.1 connection interface
- 5GBASE-T supports up to 5Gbps connection speeds
- 2.5GBASE-T supports up to 2.5Gbps connection speeds
- Compatible with existing Cat5e or better cabling
- Compact design is ideal for on-the-go professionals
- Supports 802.1p (CoS) and 802.1Q (VLAN)