TRENDnet's USB VGA KVM Extension Kit, model TK-EX4, extends keyboard, video, and mouse controls for distances of up to 100m (328 ft.). Remotely access your server in the networking room by extending KVM controls to your office. Connect the KVM extender to a TRENDnet KVM switch to conveniently control multiple servers from a remote location.
No software installation is required. Simply connect devices to the KVM extender with the included cables for full KVM controls. Input hot-key commands on the KVM extender control local and remote console stations. The remote console unit (receiver unit) supports PS/2 keyboard and mouse devices, and monitors with a VGA port. The local console unit (transmitter unit) supports USB mouse and keyboard, and VGA connections.
- Extend KVM controls for distances of up to 100m (328 ft.)
- Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- Connect to a TRENDnet KVM switch to manage multiple servers
- Convenient OSD management controls
- Features hot-key commands